Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Down, Another Million To Go!

I decided I would set up an account with Zazzle to turn my art into a wide array of merchandise for sale. I've heard great things about the site and like the ability to make a sales commission as well as a referral commission. So we'll see where that takes me once I start promoting my sites. I think once I get started things will work out.

In the meantime, I was inspired to create a poster while working on the banner for my Artfire studio. I'm revamping that site and was making something a little more season inspired as I'd like to change things up to go with the current holiday or season. This is what we like to call a happy accident, and I tend to get a lot of these happening when I start playing around with my art! So I present "Lilies en Bleu" which is also available as a canvas tote bag.


I haven't decided if I'm doing more with it on Zazzle or not, but its a start. I have so many other pieces to work with that I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed right now. But, I will get it all figured out and it will be more fun making designs once I know what I'm doing! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment