Friday, August 5, 2011

Some days I feel like David facing Goliath!

This past week has been one helluva week for me! My back is killing me, and the cause is most likely a vertebrate (or a few) out of place at the bottom of my spine. It's an educated guess since the last time I was in this much pain, it turned out I had 3 vertebrates out of place and a chiropractor had to pretzel me back into alignment! I'm hoping it doesn't come to that again, but a week later with no relief isn't giving me much hope! So needless to say, I haven't been nearly as productive as I would like to be! The pain is battling my muse, so while I can come up with ideas for things to work on, I can't sit still long enough to work on them! Which is also why this post is going to be so short... but, its an update and there will certainly be more to follow in the coming days. So what does all this have to do with David and Goliath? Well, my list of projects (and chores) keeps growing and growing while I'm limited to what I can accomplish right now. The more I come up with, the bigger that list gets and now its GIGANTIC! But instead of a slingshot, I'm armed with a crochet hook and some yarn/thread. Hmmm.... maybe a more accurate depiction would be a cat tangled up in a ball of wool? Either way, it's a fine mess I've gotten myself into! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment